Now that you have enriched your wardrobe with some fabulous new scarves you’re probably wondering what the most flattering ways to wear them are. Because here at La Purse we are all about feeling and looking good we are presenting you with 5 trendy ways to wear your favorite scarves!
1. Basic Style. This is the most popular way to wear your scarf: simply draped around your neck, with each end flowing free. Your look will be super stylish and comfy!
2. Knot Style. In order to wear your scarf “the knotical” way you simply have to wrap it around the front of your neck, then cross its ends at the back of the neck and bring them back to the front where you make a loose knot. Try it, it’s easy!
3. Aviator Style. This is one of my favorite ways to wear scarves. Here’s what I do: I drape the scarf around my neck and then leave one end hanging loosely on the opposite shoulder. This style is perfect for when you’re in a hurry and don’t have the time to work on a sophisticated look. I like to call this “the get stylish in no time” style!
4. The Sophisticated Style. This way of wearing your scarves is perfect for a business lunch, a date, a walk in the park or a night on the town with the girls. Here’s how you obtain this look: take your scarf and fold it lengthwise; then, while holding opposite ends, tie each end together by making a knot in the back of your neck. The hanging corners can be adjusted in the front until they form a cowl.
5. Scarves worn as Shawls. For those of who weren’t aware of this new trend, scarves can be worn as shawls at weddings. They can perfectly complement your wedding dress, your bridesmaid’s dresses and even your jewelry!
(Picture from LaPurse.com)